open suse

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Feb 22 11:48:47 UTC 2009

This isn't true.  Any Linux distro can have an accessible boot menu with
lilo or grub if you have it use the serial port and use a hardware
synth.  I imagine something similar could be done with Braille
displays.  If it offers software speech at boot, that would truly be
something.  For that matter, Windows or BSD could have the same
accessible boot as long as grub is the bootloader.