2 Anoying FC9 Items?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Feb 25 04:38:12 UTC 2009

Hi All:  First of all, seemingly when running a full 24 consoles, including
bittorrent-console, my number of users rockets up beyond what is accurate.
Right now I have only 8 ttys active, when I type a w  it says 36 users.
Probably related with this bug, also when running 24 consoles, eventually my
mp3blaster sound-card will not work any more, until I exit all
consoles-and-login again.  Can some1 please tell me if there are ways to fix
both these inconveniences in FC9,?  Sure never had anything like this in FC6 or
earlier.
Thanks in advance for any solutions
Hart