the linux cookbook

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 15:23:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

wow I did not know I could read the linux cookbook online until I did a
google search for it and found it online. But here's a problem I need to
overcome, and if anyone has already overcome this being blind, can you share
how you did it? Ok, so for me to practically use this cookbook, I will need
to:
*be able to somehow read the book and then go to my computer and follow the
directions.
so I would need two computers? one to read the book on, and another to have
grml Linux on. or
*have a braille copy of the Linux cookbook so I therefore only need one
computer and can read the braille copy to refer back to.

Josh

email: jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com