Has any solution for blind to run windows under linux?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Jan 11 23:53:26 UTC 2009

Agreed!
While I respect the choices of others, goodness knows I compute uniquely,
I cannot for  the life of me understand why you would want to run windows
under something else, unless you hope windows will work better.
If you want the benefits of the better working operating system, Linux or
mac, run it without corrupting its functionality with poor functioning
windows.
Karen