Intro, and the dreaded basic question

Larry Higgins lhiggins at tbcnet.com
Wed Jan 14 13:02:25 UTC 2009

Willem, thanks very much for your quick and helpful response. I've
got plenty of information to work from.

One thing I forgot to ask about is the cost for a copy of  Ubuntu.
And no, I don't expect for you to tell me that it is free <g>. But
hopefully, it will be reasonably priced, especially since this
venture is more or less an experimental one at this stage of the
going. I don't know how long it will even take me to even get
started, but when I do, you and the list will be hearing plenty from
me I'm sure.

Take care, and thanks again,

Larry