installing debian

Cody churst35 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 17:44:54 UTC 2009

it depends on what version you are installing, however with version 4.0 ech, then yes you can. I have downloaded the disk of v5 and have yet to see how it works. I run debian 4 on my dell power edge with only a serial port and a braille note.

for reference the boot command looks like: linux brltty=driver

you should not need to specify the port ttyS0, as this is the first it looks on anyway. the language doesn't matter either since I think it

Cody