Cygwin question

alex wallis alexwallis646 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 21:10:19 UTC 2009

hi.
I have a feeling those commands the person told me about in the e mail while
well meant might have been complete rubbish.
I can't figure out if there is a way of selecting packages from the command
line though. in fact, I am having issues even getting the command line to
work. I paste in stuff I want the setup to do, and then when i hit enter my
laptop makes a horrible ear peercing noise from its speakers. and then it
finally stops and does nothing.