updating fedora

JOSH admin at nativemail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:35:56 UTC 2009

I upgraded Fedora 10 to 11, it was a bad move, i had just installed
ispconfig, the upgrade killed my network which was no big deal but it also
killed my ispconfig and who knows what else, and that was a big deal.
ISPconfig is not compatable with fedora 11, As far as i can see there is no
way to roll back the upgrade, I wound up reinstalling whole thing.  So... be
carefull what you wish for; lol dang eh ?