accessing the NLS Bard website with Lynx

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Thu Nov 5 14:32:12 UTC 2009

Perhaps we should stop reading Poehlman's posts since he expects us to do
his work for him.

-----

David Poehlman wrote:

I did state it as a question so go ahead and test with thanks.

On Nov 5, 2009, at 2:59 AM, Tony Baechler wrote:
<snip>

No.  First, you have to authenticate.  Second, it assigns each book a
number dynamically so you can't download it directly.  Third, please
actually test out the software under discussion before responding.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University