snownews-and-Related?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Nov 12 23:42:25 UTC 2009

First find the url you think is the rss feed or xml feed and get the
cursor on it then hit the "=" sign in lynx.  Look to where it says url:
and then check the ending of the next line.  If it's xml or rss, then you
have a feed.  Copy that feed and save it in a separate file then close
lynx and open up snownews and hit the a command then paste that url in.
Then try to open the url and see what happens.On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Lee