A question about Debian.

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Nov 14 08:37:43 UTC 2009

First, please quit responding to ancient messages.  The one you answered
is over a year old and I doubt if anyone cares.  Second, the Main Menu
archives are very old.  In the case of Debian, it's from 2000.  Lots and
Lots of things have changed since then, including several new releases.
Please help us all out on the list and avoid answering old messages.
Thanks.