virtualbox queston

Jennifer fluffy_bunny_1988 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 21:08:12 UTC 2009

I use virtual box at work. I created my virtual machine using Debian lenny,
then upgraded to Debian Unstable. I use windows with Virtual box, and find
NVDA reads better than jaws, but it doesn't read everything. Apparently you
can also access and control virtual box from the command line.
If you want to simply open virtual box and start a virtual machine that is
already set up could you or someone else not write a script to do that?

Jen!