OT: taocp braille copy?

Mario Lang mlang at teleweb.at
Mon Nov 30 11:07:17 UTC 2009

Hi.

This is a little off-topic, but after searching and finding nothing, I
am hopeful someone on this list has a pointer for me:
I am looking for an accessible (digital or braille) version
of The art of computer programming by Don Knuth.

Does anyone know where I can get it from?
I've been told the NBA Book Bank is supposed to have it, but
their website isn't helpful either.

Also, I am a european citizen, so I need a source which is accessible
internationally, not just for american citizens as some sources are.

--
Thanks,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕