Any mailing list related to blind people and VOIP?

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Tue Apr 13 23:51:29 UTC 2010

Skype works to do that for me, it's the cell running Mobile Speak that
sucks. My real problem is the cell has such a good distance mic that the
ones using voice recognition can pick up handling noise, the computer fan,
etc, so I'd have to get rid of just about every noise here to make it work
right, which I can't. I actually had to pay $5 extra once to have AT&T have
a rep help me pay my bill once when online access was goofed up, porting the
number, switching to dry DSL, etc was to blame there.