question for command line users only

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Sat Aug 7 08:35:12 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 08:58:55AM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> What is the Linux spreadsheet with the richest set of functions in it?

The text spreadsheets I've heard of are "sc" and its derivatives (e.g.
slsc, ss, vc), teapot, oleo, and macrocalc.  This page lists them
all, and more (including some spreadsheets running atop emacs):

   http://linuxfinances.info/info/spreadsheetsfree.html

As to which has the richest function set, that I don't know.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York