question for command line users only

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Tue Aug 10 09:29:15 UTC 2010

Actually, that's not one-hundred percent accurate.  OpenOffice can run
in "headless" mode, which is a way to just run pre-set macros and then
exit.  Here's an example of mailmerge in "headless" mode:

   http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=7277

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York