Update: Problem with Media Files in Windows

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 28 01:27:14 UTC 2010

Greetings,

In reference to my initial post, I can not understand how merely
installing the Sox utility caused the hitherto discussed problem.
However, I am wondering if there is some sort of reverse process
that would allow me to return my system back to its original status
prior to the problematic operation. That is of course, there aren't
any other ways to set things right. In hopes of fixing the problem
from another angle, I ran the "aptitude install mplayer -r"
command. However, although it seemed to go through just fine, I
still am not able to play media files in windows. Moreover, I have
no idea how to do so in command line mode, especially when the
files are in zip format. Whilst in windows, the file is compressed
and played almost automatically.

Bright Blessings,
RiverWind

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/