Problem with Media Files in Linux's Windows Portion

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 28 19:54:55 UTC 2010

Jude,
let me carry your wisdom a tad further.
In theory then might one not use tab completion to gather the actual files
in one place, then use say the Linux edition f cd record to burn those
files to a disk and play them off the computer all together.
Something was nagging me about ray's file name problem, you triggered it
with the  tab completion reminder.
Karen