Problem with Media Files in Linux's Windows Portion

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Wed Dec 29 01:42:11 UTC 2010

I   am running Debian with Orca as the screen reader. It is not a duelboot
system. I am very careful about the case of letters.. The version of Vinux
I am running dates back to late two-thousand and nine. I don't know what
else to tell you.  The mere installation of Sox rendered my media player
in windows  out of action. Short of reinstalling the system, I don't know
how to remedy the matter.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/