File Mannagement and Selective Playing with mpg123

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Dec 29 17:53:10 UTC 2010

There's a couple dos utilities called nswp1020 and cweep both of which
work with screen readers that can tag files.  You could copy those files
into a separate directory created for the purpose and then use a dos mp3
player to play them.  By the way, it's mpg321 not mpg123.  The mpg123
hasn't got the playing capabilities that mpg321 has if memory serves.On