File Mannagement and Selective Playing with mpg123

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Dec 30 03:46:04 UTC 2010

I am not an expert in sox, however, reason I grabbed mp3wrap  is at times when
I ripped streams, the stream stopped, so I wanted to combine them.  Not sure
but I think mp3splt will only devide a file which was wrapped.
Another great use for a splitter is if you've done a file recovery--and-an mp3
contains several different songs.
Also, which I could think of the other packages, something like mp3join and
mp3split?  I think I had Ken install them here on Shellworld.
Hart