debian grub update failure

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Feb 13 14:50:22 UTC 2010

Yes, I've tried to reinstall grub and grub-probe still complains.  I'm
using sid because vbnc isn't yet available in squeeze and that way when I
want to write console visualbasic I have an environment in which to do it
without having to use windows.  I use vb.net at work on windows and it was
vbnc that helped me learn lots that's paying off at work.On Sat, 13 Feb