vinux, Another Accessible Linux Possibility

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Fri Jan 8 20:42:35 UTC 2010

"John J. Boyer" writes:
> Does Vinux support braille?

Yes and no. It will produce Grade 1 Braille on several
refreshable Braille displays. It's a start but those of us who
read Grade 2 sure like to see that instead.

	He mentions all that in his blog. I haven't got a
Braille display to test with.

> Does it have the capacity to run Gnome with
> Orca?

	The mid-sized distribution doesn't have Orca but the
largest set of CD images may. I was a little unclear on that
myself so I can't give you a good answer.

Martin