Linux GUI FAQ/tutorial?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Jan 20 00:56:07 UTC 2010

I recommend vinux-gui as either a stand-alone system used to bypass the
hard drive for whenever anyone is doing online credit card transactions
or online banking since when the computer turns off all the sensitive
data goes away guarranteed.  Also vinux-gui should install easily
provided a would-be installer remembers  to run the ubiquity utility to
do so.  Since orca will already be working when the user gets vinux-gui
running, it will be installed so that a user's orca settings are
preserved and also installed to the hard drive.  Hitting alt-f2 and
keying in ubiquity as root user and hitting enter should start the show.
  Very few questions in that program too.On Tue, 19 Jan 2010, Octavian