RSS Links

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Jul 6 15:15:55 UTC 2010

Well, that depends on your flavor of Linux.  Debian has several, and
slackware 13.0 and beyond have snownews installed.  It should be possible
to write a mime entry to have snownews fired up whenever an rss link gets
read by the browser, but then you'll be reading contents of rss links
using lynx snownews default browser afterwards.On Thu, 10 Jun 2010, Tim