daisy book player

Jos Lemmens jos at jlemmens.nl
Tue Jun 1 19:44:49 UTC 2010

Hello Kristoffer,

I've written a textbased daisy-player. Take a look at:

   www.jlemmens.nl

These commands are available in this version:

cursor down     - move cursor to the next item
cursor up       - move cursor to the previous item
cursor right    - skip to next phrase (3 seconds forward for Audio-CD's)
cursor left     - skip to previous phrase (3 seconds backward for Audio-CD's)
page-down       - view next page
page-up         - view previous page
enter           - Start playing
space           - pause/resume playing
/               - search for a label
d               - store current item to disk
f               - find the currently playing item and place the cursor there
g               - go to page number (if any)
h or ?          - give this help
j               - just play current item
l               - switch to next level (not for Audio-CD's)
L               - switch to previous level (not for Audio-CD's)
n               - search next
N               - search backwards
q               - quit daisy-player
s               - stop playing