how to set up a Linux box

Karl Wilbur karl at karlwilbur.net
Sun Jun 6 18:25:06 UTC 2010

I like Ubuntu (one of the many "flavors" of linux). You can install Ubuntu
as a program on your Windows computer or you can replace Windows with
Ubuntu. There is also the option to have your computer boot up to Ubuntu
from a CD or flash drive. This last option allows you to check out Ubuntu on
your computer without having to remove Windows or having to run Ubuntu as a
program inside of Windows which makes both Ubuntu and Windows run kind of
slow.

Karl Wilbur
karl at karlwilbur.net
...on my Nexus One