RSS Links

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Thu Jun 10 18:30:58 UTC 2010

Is there a command line utility that will handle RSS links?

	I used the lynx browser to access the podcasts page of a
web site recently. There they all were all right but lynx didn't
see them as links so one could not download anything. This isn't
a gripe at all. I realize that the L Y N X browser is good at
html but not much else so I am looking for the easiest
command-line way to use RSS links.

Actually, I am not sure if RSS link is a correct term. They
look like they should be links but nothing is highlighted so you
can't get anything to happen.

Martin McCormick