Windows virtual machine on linux help

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Mon Jun 28 14:38:45 UTC 2010

Hi.
I'm planning too to try windows on virtualbox.
But I've searched and searched, and can't find any good examples and such,
how to use vboxmanage and so.
Can you give me step by step guide on how to do it? I've got an iso with
unattended installation.
I want to enable sound, cd rom support, and usb.
Also, is virtualbox better than qemu?
I tried that, but the machine was so sloww that I could barely run jaws for
5 seconds before it crashed.
/Kristoffer