what do I need?

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 4 14:50:26 UTC 2010

Hello:

     The files from NLS have to be unzipped, and placed in their own
directory. On a PC, Winzip creates a directory having the same name as the
book. The directory then needs to be copied to a USB drive. I suggest using
an empty drive. It is important that the files be in a directory on the
drive and not at the root level. Then plug in the USB drive into the port on
the side of the player. When the player starts, it will find the book.

Regards,

Robert