SV: Remote desktop and windows

trev.saunders at gmail.com trev.saunders at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:39:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

although I don't have any evidence to the contrary, I don't really believe this claim, if I can run a screen reader on the reomte windows box and forward the sound to my local linux box I should be able to use the windows box.  Since I know that the windows rdesktop client can successfully forward sound the next time I have access to a windows box I'll try that and see what happens.  It may be worth noting that I've been trying with NVDA as I don't have a current licence for jaws or window eyes.

Trev