Moving Only Sub-Directories?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed May 5 05:21:52 UTC 2010

Hi All:  I am surprised the mv command does not seem to have a way to move
sub-directories  and leave individual files alone?
Essentially my e drive is full-and-I want to move these 288 sub-directories to
another drive--and-keep the individual mp3s where they are now.
Can some1 please give me an idea of how I can do this in tcsh?
Only way I can think of is to use L Y N X as a local browser  and tag the
directories and move them.  Back in 2004 I tried something like that--and-I
lost alot of directories, as lynx deleted the wrong items.
Thanks so much in advance
Hart