cpan problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri May 14 06:16:15 UTC 2010

I'm having a huge problem with the cpan program.  This problem happens
when I search for stuff to install.  Whoever made the cpan program
apparently didn't like the less or more programs and what they can do
because a search with more results than the screen can hold just scrolls
off the screen.  Would using the script command with cpan and then doing
my search and exiting and saving then later filtering the typescript file
made by the script program work or might there be a better solution?