Notetakers

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Tue Sep 7 01:52:24 UTC 2010

If simple shell commands would be all that's necessary, a different approach
is to run a web-telnet translator on the linux server (cgitelnet).
This can be accessed via any web browser, and there are flavors of this
idea that have no concept of a terminal window, and thus are usable even
with lynx.

Further degenerating, there are e-mail-to-telnet translators, too...