Notetakers

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 01:56:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

If you have an Icon/Braille Plus you can use the console application,
and use ssh to SSH into your system.
ssh user at whatevertheipaddres.com
Unlike PuTTY on the PAC Mate OMNI, the output is actually readable,
but for long-term sessions the PAC Mate might be a better option (full
keyboard, etc). The Braille Plus I have is a bit slow to use in the
console and the speakup commands it uses are strange because it's all
in the phone keypad.

Alex