assembly programmers

Rudy Vener salt at panix.com
Wed Sep 8 20:49:20 UTC 2010

Which microprocessor?
What is the application?

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 12:10:10PM -0400, Josh Kennedy wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there anyone on here who is good with assembly language and wants to volunteer for a project?
>
> Josh Kennedy
> jkenn337 at gmail.com

Rudy Vener, Owner and founder
Pizza Galaxy - Online ordering and Email marketing for
independent restaurants.
Phone: (203) 230-9662
Website: http://www.pizzagalaxy.com

Restaurant owners, boost your sales with new
customers, more visits and increased ticket size with
Pizza Galaxy's Online Ordering and E-mail Marketing.
Get our free report: The Top 7 Ways for Restaurants to get
Customers Online. Go to
http://www.pizzagalaxy.com/top7ways.html
to get your free copy.

see for yourself  how customers hear about restaurant online
ordering by following us on  Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/pizzagalaxy