ACBRadio

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Sep 10 16:15:11 UTC 2010

I confess I don't understand from your post exactly what your problem
is. I have no problems with the following, for instance:

lynx http://acbradio.org

You should even be able to launch streams from inside lynx, but that can
take a bit of configuration that isn't just making selections in the
lynx menus.

Meanwhile, you can always use the E command to obtain the URI of a
particular ACB Radio stream, put it in the clipboard, and then use
mplayer as per the following example:

mplayer -playlist http://acbradio.org/mainstream-high.m3u

Janina