question of current linux distributions for the blind

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 07:47:03 UTC 2010

thanks for checking into that. It looks like I'll need some sighted assistance anyway. I tried adraine knoppix live cd on that unit and all I got was a "grey screen". I really want that unit to be accessible (considering I paid $400 for it). guess its going to require a bit more work on my part.

thanks for looking into it for me.

-Eric