Strange, strange problem with google, lynx and brltty on one linux machine

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Tue Apr 12 20:40:02 UTC 2011

Does this happen with every computer you have Debian Unstable on? (I.E., all
one of them! :-)

If it's only one, including one Debian Unstable, is the cable from the
computer to the BrailleLite different for different computers? You could try
swapping cables and see if the cable is involved somehow.

Or, is there a setting in the BrailleLite that could be involved?

If I'm not mistaken you have more than one BrailleLite. Have you tried
another BrailleLite on the problem system to see if it too is affected?

There are logging provisions in brltty. I haven't used them and doubt I'd
understand their output, but since this is readily reproducible you could do
the log thing and see what's at its end.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University Computing Center