Strange lynx or google or braille behavior happening on arch

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:08:30 UTC 2011

Both of my arch linux installations are exhibitting the strange behavior I described before; google acts normally according to speakup but braille seems to freeze; after quitting lynx the cat, holding down on return brings braille back to normal. But I installed links the chain and it doesn't happen with links the chain. So I guess until I get to the bottom of this I either use a different search engine or do google with links the chain. Nobody on the brltty list had any ideas either.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart