openssl help needed

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Feb 17 01:13:24 UTC 2011

Well, here's what happened with gmail.  There's the presented certificate
which chains to an Equifax certificate and if fetchmail couldn't find both
intact it wouldn't download any email from gmail.  I'll try and get the
Microsoft certificate saved and see what happens from there.  I do know
that the netscape ca-bundle makes no reference to Microsoft in its text at
all, checked it out with grep this morning. On Wed, 16 Feb 2011, Sam