Music collection catalogin

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Feb 20 03:36:14 UTC 2011

This is Linux and it has cataloging software.  The cataloging software is
very powerful and has names like mysql and postgresql.  Both programs have
tutorials available on the internet to get first time users up and
running.  With these programs though, you get to construct any kind of
catalog you want for any purpose.  You get lots more flexibility and
control that way.  Very probably music catalogs do exist others have
already built in mysql and postgresql, but if those catalogs aren't set up
the way you want you're going to have to learn their source code before
you can make your own desired modifications. On Sat, 19 Feb 2011, Hart