rk713a hp wireless elite keyboard linux success

Christopher Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Sat Feb 26 12:59:12 UTC 2011

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel at shellworld.net> writes:

> I have one of these keyboards and it connects to computers using a
> keyboard dongle.  I decided to try it out with my amd athelon k8 box

My Logitech wireless keyboard is very similar.
A lot of this USB stuff just works on Linux, out of the box.
Yes, there are exceptions, especially with regard to scanners.  Be very
careful about buying a USB scanner, and do your research first.  Make
sure it is supported by sane.
As a rule, I've had a great experience with USB hardware.

-- Chris