Change Language Orca Speaks?

Jerry White MidwayVI at surry.net
Sun Jan 2 21:12:05 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

I just installed Ubunto 10.1 and got Orca running by pressing Alt plus F2
and typing Orca.  I wasn't sure what to choose next, but eventually I got it
working.  It now comes up when I log on , but it speaks in German or Spanish
or something.  I really can't understand it so am not sure.  My question is,
how do I put this back to English?

I have had my son read the settings screen and can't find anywhere to do
this.  I found references online to recompiling another language, but I have
no idea of how to do this, nor could I find instructions on what I need to
do.  All the instructions were apparently to software developers and I am
quite obviously not! LOL!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Jerry White