manuals, tutorials and other user's guides needed

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Fri Jan 7 07:53:59 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I am writing to obtain an idea of where I might find manuals and/or
user's guides for the primary gnome packages. I am referring to
such utilities as Brazaro and serpentine CD burners, ISO creators,
video and Audio packages and file management applications. I am a
novice linux user who is in the process of becoming proficient with
both the commandline and graphical aspects of Linux, the Debian
system in particular. I assumed that the appropriate help
facilities would be available with the packages they support, but
if such be the case I do not know how to access and utilize them.
Any pointers would be most sincerely appreciated.

Bright Blessings,
RiverWind

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/