speech dispatcher problems

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Mon Jan 17 11:00:53 UTC 2011

HI.
I've solved that with the modules finally after hard work.
The only problem that I've got is the dectalk problem I wrote about.
And then, a warning.
Don't use speech dispatcher with ttsynth in orca, orca just crashes, use the
gnome speech driver instead.

Finally, a mixer question.
Is there a good sound mixer I can use except the alsa mixer.
It is hard to see what control you change, if it is the volume, mic etc.
/Kristoffer