Running self-voicing games under Wine

Rynhardt Kruger rynkruger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:52:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

It's just one modified source file, so what I've done is to upload the file to

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17899380/button.c

It should go in the dlls/user32 folder under the tarball of wine 1.3.10.
You should know that this is a very dirty hack. It uses the speech-dispatcher spd-say command to speak the focused
button. Not really the most optimal solution.

Take care,

Rynhardt

* Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez <javier at tiflolinux.org> [110118 17:28]: