Simulating ssh on the Web

Karl Wilbur karl at karlwilbur.net
Tue Jan 18 20:20:16 UTC 2011

FWIW, I would expect that any web-based terminal would work (most are
written as Java applets). Once you have a terminal session, you could SSH
from that host to anywhere else on the Internet. I know that many hosting
companies provide web-based terminals to their customers. Webmin offers a
web-based terminal. This might be a good place to start if you already have
a server on which you can install webmin.

http://www.webmin.com/

MindTerm might be more what you are looking for:
http://www.cryptzone.com/products/agmindterm/

<http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/terminal/>
--
Karl Wilbur