Bizarre Anomaly

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Fri Jan 28 13:39:27 UTC 2011

Greetings and Salutations

I've dealt with a bizarre and rather annoying anomaly ever since I
started using Linux. This curious occurrence primarily
characterizes extensive downloads and radio listening sessions. The
system will seem to go into some sort of sleep mode, and I need to
put in my user password in order to bring the system back up to a
state of normal functioning. When ever the system enters these
periods of seeming somnolence, Orca will say "Windows", and go
silent.

I assume this is some sort of screen saver mode, and I find it most
inconvenient; hence I wish to put an end to it. Any thoughts any of
you cats might have regarding this matter would be most highly
appreciated.

Most Cordially Indeed,
Riverwind

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/