msn in text mode

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Sun Jul 3 21:48:15 UTC 2011

On Sun, 3 Jul 2011, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> Can you tell me how you did to install it?
> I ran the setup program, and it installed, then I ran pebrot, and it told me
> that it couldn't find some configuration files, so I pressed enter.
> Then I got a lot of code errors about traceback and such things.

You can get tracebacks if it can't log in for some reason.  Did you use
the correct login details?  It doesn't fail very gracefully if they're
wrong.  And sometimes I see tracebacks anyway even if they're right.

> I can send the messages to you later.

Sure, feel free to send to me off list.

> What packages can I have missed to install before pebrot?

hmm, let me see...

The ReadMe only lists Python as a dependency.  Not sure if I had to
install anything else, I doubt it.  Maybe the tracebacks will give me a
better idea why it's not working.

Geoff.